Zip Co / 2021
1. Variety of Projects for Global Merchant Services & Integrations Teams, Including - Project Managing our New Global Resource Portal (~40 stakeholders globally)
Senior BA & Product Manager
Frollo / 2020 - 2021
1. Accomplished higher retention rates along the on-boarding funnel as measured by drop-off by improving on-boarding experience.
2. Increased Measurability and Visibility within v2 of App by Integrating MixPanel.
3. Opened new FinTech pipeline by preparing pre-sales artefacts targeted to this vertical.
4. Increased resource-project allocation efficiency and enabled long-term forecasting by creating and populating a Portfolio View (code-backed collaborative Google Sheet).
Antler / 2020
1. Secured one of 90 spots (from over 2,000 applicants) in the Antler Startup Generator Programme.
2. Entered with the idea for IndustrySwarm “turn-key startup solutions” (attempted to validate, refined, and ended up pivoting away from during the programme).
3. Worked with many other talented entrepeneurs - helping with their ideas as well (PFM for women, inventory financing solution, data market for agriculture, etc).
BA & Product Manager (+ G&I)
Zip Co / 2017 - 2020
1. Took Gift Card Marketplace from Concept to MVP w/ Hackathon Team, won third prize and it was the only initiative to be selected for launch to market. The success of which was measured by it now being Zip’s 3rd largest channel of revenue.
2. Managed and launched Pocketbook Rewards Beta and developed broad roadmap of Pocketbook initiatives.
3. Performed Discovery for Shop Everywhere initiative - the success of which was measured by it now being Zip’s largest channel of revenue.
4. Managed RFP for Zip’s new payment gateway for repayments.
Sales Solution Engineering & Integrations
Zip Co / 2016 - 2017
1. Supported pre-sales and integration for ~20 enterprise accounts (incl. Catch of the Day, Forever New, Best & Less, WebJet Exclusives), ~5 channel accounts (incl. Retail Express & Retail Directions) and > 160 SMB to Mid-Market accounts - collectively accounting for >$1bn TTV.
2. Responded within a team of three to major tender for billion-dollar retail group (Super Retail Group) culminating with us winning the tender.
3. Re-engineered integrations team process to include pre-sales function resulting in a shorter sale cycle & greater volume of closed enterprise and channel deals.
4. Brought on and managed two other sales solution engineers to help with increased load.
PayPal / 2014 - 2016
1. Supported pre-sales and integrations across many large enterprise & channel accounts incl. Flight Centre and Quickbooks Online.
2. Introduced point-and-click demo/prototype activity to pre-sales process resulting in a shorter sales cycle.
3. Mentor in Battlehack Hackathon and in team of 3 who built a payment wristband solution, trialled at Splendour in the Grass music festival - down as one of the inventors on a provisional patent.
Senior BA & Delivery Manager (+PM/BDM)
Grays eCommerce Group (GraysOnline) / 2008 - 2014
1. Managed delivery, requirements elicitation and analysis with broad stakeholder groups for a variety of minor projects (Site Intelligence, Adobe Analytics and Test & Target Integration, Optimost, etc) and major projects (GraysOutlet eCommerce Website, etc).
2. Managed One Other BA - split project load 50/50.
3. Began in Graduate Programme as Project Manager & BDM.
4. Where I project managed large national asset disposal projects (two examples being Kleenmaid and ECP Australia) for Insolvency / Repossessions.